Objective:  Capital Preservation Along with Tax-Friendly, Passive Income

  • Immediate Cash Flow: Projected 8% preferred return, with 19% IRR.
  • Rent growth forecast in the Duncanville submarket is projected at 4%…even higher than the already strong greater Dallas Metroplex.
  • The current owner has upgraded 10% of the units, already achieving rent premiums.  The remaining 90% is purely untapped potential.
  • Even more conservative, our rent projections are still under the market leader.
  • 3-5-year basiness plan with solid exit strategy.
  • Our 9th project with our Ashcroft partner, all have outperformed to date.

Funding: 8/17-8/31 Details:

  • Closing: 9/28/18
  • Minimum Investment: $50K.

If you are an accredited investor and would like to participate, please let me know immediately by replying to this email or giving me a call at 917-975-0143.

About the Author

Holly Williams has spent more than 25 years as an executive in the advertising and market research industries, and a few years into her career she started making a little money.  As the years went on, she found herself paying more and more of her salary in taxes, getting very little in return. She was an accredited investor and didn’t even know what that was. It’s the big secret that most of the “financial advisors” don’t WANT you to know.

Now with more than two decades of building wealth through passive Real Estate investments and in excess of 100M in real estate investments to her credit, Holly Williams is one of the nation’s leading Syndicated Multifamily Real Estate Investment experts.
The investment aspect is straightforward – Holly works with the best in the world at Syndicated Multifamily Investing, and the returns generated and portfolio of properties owned is a testament to that.

The cherry on top when working with Holly is the education aspect available for those who want it. Holly shares her real estate investment knowledge and her personal network freely with her partners.

Download your free guide to What You Should Know Before Investing in a Multifamily Deal!

Plus you'll receive the latest news and updates from our team.

You have Successfully Subscribed!